How to Find Quality CBD Products
There are a lot of bad and fake products on the market right now. You need some basic information in order to find a quality product. Here we will held take the confusion out of how to find quality CBD products.
Where what to look for before you make a purchase
When you buy CBD always go to a reputable source either online or in a store. Be sure that the product meets the following criteria:
1. It is 3rd party lab tested with easy consumer access to the test results.
2. The hemp is sourced from a reliable source preferably within the USA. Do not buy from companies that source from China and India due to heavy metal toxicity.
3. CO2 extraction is the best method as it does not leave any chemicals behind. It is not a technique you can do without experience or proper equipment.
4. The ingredients should be organic or all natural. Look at the label like you would a food. If the ingredients are not listed then reconsider the product. Please note that there is zero CBD in hemp seed or stalks.
5. Do not buy on price alone. Price can fluctuate due to the amount of CBD in the product, the size, and some low quality brands offer their products for a low price due to little to no CBD.
6. Make sure to read the label, if the product does not state CBD and the total amount per serving and/or per bottle, walk away.
7. The serving size, nutrition information, amount of CBD and dosing instructions should all be on the label.
Where NOT to find CBD
First, I want to tell you where Not to shop. Do NOT buy CBD on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, or similar sites. These sites do not currently (as of the time this post was published) allow the sale of CBD products so anything on them is either in violation of their polices and hasn’t been removed yet or does not have any CBD. I would also be wary of buying CBD at a gas station or video store as almost all of the tinctures I have seen at these stores are low quality and have no lab tests. Basically, if they don’t know about CBD they might be hoping on the trend and not doing their research so they just buy the cheapest product to sell and don’t understand quality.
Where to find quality CBD
There are many places that Do carry quality CBD products. The local marijuana dispensaries also usually carry both hemp and marijuana based CBD products. Many stores are also starting to offer CBD products for sale. This can be a gamble since you have to know how to look for good products and what you are looking for.
If you want to be sure you are getting a quality hemp based CBD product but don’t want to go to a dispensary, you can shop at
Our mission is to do all of the leg work for you and only offer high quality CBD products so that you know that everything on our site is real CBD and is from a reputable brand. You can also contact us with questions or find our products locally at the Blue Mason Jar or on the last Saturday of the month at the Farm Market. Our brand selection will continue to grow as we grow.